MOD-PAC CORP. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (together, “MOD-PAC”) maintain this website for your information and education. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website (including without limitation any data, text, images, audio, or video) for any private, public or commercial purpose without the prior written permission of MOD-PAC.
Use of this website and access to its content are subject to the following additional terms and conditions as well as to all applicable laws. Your access to and browsing of this website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions:
1. Unless otherwise stated, all materials on this website are protected by copyright. They may only be used with MOD-PAC’s prior written permission.
2. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. MOD-PAC may also make improvements to and/or changes in the products and services described in this website at any time without notice.
3. Everything on this website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
4. MOD-PAC assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in, this website.
5. MOD-PAC makes no representations about any other website which you may access through this website. When you access another website, please understand that it is independent from MOD-PAC, and that MOD-PAC has no control over the content contained on that website. In addition, a link to a non-MOD-PAC website is not an indication that MOD-PAC endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. IN NO EVENT WILL MOD-PAC BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OF ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE.
6. Throughout this website there are a number of trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, the “Marks”). The Marks are registered and unregistered trademarks of MOD-PAC and others. Those trademarks followed by ® are registered trademarks in the United States; all others are trademarks in the United States. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any such Mark displayed on this website without the written permission of MOD-PAC or such third parties that may own the Marks displayed.